Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011

4-1-11 Friday, 6:44 am Arcadia, 61 degrees, sun rising into clear sky

Tonight Bethany sings her senior recital at Azusa Pacific University. I am looking forward to it with great anticipation along with a little nervousness for her. At dinner last night she seemed calm, prepared and ready.

This morning I will read scripture, pray, and run 6 miles as the world around here wakes up.

Isaiah 64
The prophet calls for God to come down and show the nations his power. Isaiah also confesses that his people have not called upon God nor obeyed Him, and their righteous is like filthy rags. Reading this I was thinking about my United Methodist people whom I love and whom God has used in powerful ways.

Lord, may this verse speak to me throughout this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment