Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Acts 9

The persecution that Saul initiated, his Damascus road experience of conversion and his early ministry are described in this chapter. This reminds me that everything is possible with God, and anybody can be used by Him to accomplish His purposes. The chapter concludes with the account of Peter involved in the healing of Dorcas (Tabitha) in Joppa.

This morning I will fly to St. Louis and visit with David. I will take him flying over his neighborhood, and then we will share lunch. Audrey hemmed a pair of his dress trousers which I will deliver. It has been 2 ½ years since I have flown to St. Louis.

Guide me holy Lord on this the day which you have made! May your presence especially be guiding the surgeries of Danny and Janice on this president’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment