Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September 13, 2011

9-13-11 Tuesday, 7:49 Sedalia (Converge Conference for Pastors)

Ben Witherington is one of the keynote teachers, and is doing a great job. Last night I had dinner with other members of the Asbury Seminary Alumni Leadership for Missouri as we planned for this coming year led by Jim Voigt. Today I am looking forward to the morning sessions, and during the free time this afternoon I hope to run 7 on the Katie Trail.

Psalm 57

“I will praise you Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.” (Verses 9-11) These words from this Psalm are my prayer this morning. Thank you Lord for your word and for language to praise your great and holy Name. Lead me in your righteousness, guide my steps today, most holy Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment