Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20, 2010

4-20-10 Tuesday, 6:42 am Tan Tar A. – Clear, 50 degrees.

I am rested and ready for this day. Bishop Schnase spoke to us yesterday about the state of the conference, about managing change, and about his new book. I stated that I was excited about getting it in San Antonio, and he asked me how I liked chapter 4. I did not have a good answer, even though he was joking. After our session I ran for 40 minutes around this property. Last night I read chapter 4, and could give a book report today!

This morning Ron Watts and I will share breakfast, and then Brad Kalajainen will share with us about his experiences growing a church plant to over 2000 in weekly worship.

Genesis 4
I will use Cain and Abel as my first “Crime Scenes of the Bible” (CSIB). I will consider the implications of Cain’s heart, his sacrifice, his murderous actions, the consequences, and the lessons we can learn. Thank you Lord for this section.

No comments:

Post a Comment