Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April 7, 2010

4-7-10 Wednesday, 6:38 am Grayrock, 63 degrees and raining.

Deut 31-32:27 Moses’ final speech, and a song he wrote in one day and taught the Israelites. God tells him to commission Joshua with the words “be strong and courageous…” Moses is concerned that the people will turn away from God and worship the false gods of the people around them once they occupy the promised land.

11:07 am Pastor’s Office

Beginning with an early breakfast meeting with another pastor, and including a time of prayer here at Wesley and counseling with a member I am ready to post this entry. My day has more appointments than is typical, and I look forward to each person and group with whom I will interact today. Guide me Lord as a pastor and leader of this faith community.

No comments:

Post a Comment