Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

5-17-10 Monday, 7:20 am Grayrock 58 degrees, cloudy with patches of clearing.

Yesterday was long and fruitful, with worship, lunch with leaders, baccalaureate, meet the pastor’s coffee, and then graduation dinner at Cielito Lindo. During the sermon I read an excerpt from my journal of July, 1976 as an example of recording spiritual progress. Now that I am blogging my journal, I hope that I am not holding back on my more personal thoughts.

Today (my sabbath) I have no appointments. Perhaps I will go fly this morning, as my medical has been renewed, and I have scheduled the plane for the morning. The last two Mondays I have worked long and hard in the yard and garden. My newly seeded grass is doing well, and my garden is looking good.

I Sam 20 -21:15

David and Jonathon, deep and unselfish friendship displayed as Saul is determined to kill David. Jonathon helps shield him from his father’s unreasonable anger and jealousy. Herein is demonstrated loyalty and faithfulness in a very difficult situation. Guide me Lord as I live with faithfulness and loyalty each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment