Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24, 2010

6-24-10 Thursday, 7:30 am Grayrock deck, 77 degrees, mostly sunny, a little less humid.

Yesterday several of us travelled to Joplin to experience their Wednesday Night Live event. It was a good trip, and gave us good ideas for the revamping of WOW at Wesley. I had a meeting after the Patriotic Pageant rehearsal, finishing a long and fruitful day of pastoral servant leadership. Today I have a busy day including filming an interview with a college instructor who teaches a course on “alternative religions” (politically correct term for Cults), and meetings about WOW and pastoral visits.

II Kings 6 – 7:20
These verses contain some of the most exciting stories in the Old Testament about Elisha and the miracles surrounding his ministry. This would be good material for Pastor Mi Hyeon as she preaches in July about miracles. It is almost hard to believe some of these stories, but through faith I see God’s hand moving powerfully among His people. It is so important for me to constantly remember what God has done, and to serve each day expecting that God will move in the circumstances surrounding the people of the Way and the body of Christ today. Guide me holy Lord as I live and move and have my being in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment