Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011

1-5-11 Wednesday, 7:55 am Springfield, 35 degrees, cloudy.

I am looking forward to getting back into the groove of pastoring this morning. Yesterday Jerry and I caught up during lunch, and I stopped by the office in the afternoon. Today I have the Nifty Nine staff meeting this morning, pastors this afternoon, and Upward Referee training tonight at 7. Guide me holy Lord as I return to the routine and the work to which you have called me.

I Thes 2
Paul encourages the gentile believers who have received from him the Word of God. In French, the word for heart is Coeur, and the English word encourage carries the meaning of “put the heart into”, as discourage comes from “take the heart out of”. Today I want to encourage many in my work as pastor.

No comments:

Post a Comment