Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010

3-7-10 Sunday, 6:10 am, Grayrock, 48 degrees

The birds around here thought today was the change to daylight savings time, as they started in around 5:30. I am well rested and ready for this exciting day of worship, communion, ministry and connections.
Guide me each step of the way most holy Lord.

Mark 13:14-37 Jesus teaching about the end of time
Verse 32 states “however, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows. And since you don’t know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert.” Yes Lord, I will stay alert and be diligent to watch daily for your kingdom coming. Today I will expect your hand to work among us as we worship, care and serve you.

This morning I am preaching about humbly learning from our mistakes and how to lean upon God. Peter and Paul are my two main illustrations. I have the opportunity to share the Word in ways that are transformative. Such a great opportunity, such a huge responsibility. Thank you Lord for the planning and prep that our worship team has invested.

No comments:

Post a Comment