Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

3-9-10 Tuesday, 6:49 am Grayrock, 50 degrees, cloudy

I had a hard time getting up this morning. I have a 7:45 am breakfast appointment, and set my clock for 5:45, but snoozed until 6:30. Now for the Word, prayer and getting ready for the day.

Numbers 11:24 ff
God puts his spirit upon the 70 elders, as He had upon Moses. Two men who are designated as elders but are not assembled at the tabernacle begin to prophesy, and Joshua complains to Moses. Moses says he wished that “all the Lord’s people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them all.” (verse 29)

This is also my desire for the church – that God’s spirit would be poured out upon all, and that all would speak God’s truth, know God’s word, and live the anointed, Spirit-filled life. Guide me today Lord as I serve you as pastor and leader among your people entrusted with the keys of the Kingdom in our generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment