Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23, 2011

3-23-11 Wednesday, 7:00 am Springfield, 58 degrees, partly cloudy.

I start this morning with an 8:00 dental checkup and cleaning, and then on to a 10:00executive staff meeting in which we work on our mission driven job descriptions. Doug Anderson led us through a session of how to develop this type of job descriptions. I will review his notes, and have mine ready by the start of the meeting. This evening at WOW we celebrate the ministry of Ed Smith.

Isaiah 57

Verse13b “but he who takes refuge in Me shall inherit the land, and shall possess My holy mountain.”

Today Lord I take refuge in You, I do not trust in anything or anyone for my life. You are the center of my existence, the totality of my hope, the substance of my security. It is with confidence and peace that I journey into this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment