Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8, 2010

8-8-10 Sunday, 5:58 am Springfield

I am looking forward to bringing the morning message today. It has been five weeks, and I am ready. I always desire to be more prepared, but I have worked long and hard on this message for today. Guide me Lord as I serve you in faith, teaching from your word and investing my life in the lives of others.

Psalm 134:1-3
“Come bless the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who stand by night in the house of the Lord! Lift up your hands to the holy place, and bless the Lord. May the Lord, maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion.”

Yes, today we gather at 922 W. Republic Rd. to bless the Lord, singing hymns, encouraging hearts, teaching and learning. It is great to also expect that the Lord will bless us, the One who made heaven and earth.

I am your servant, most holy Lord. Guide my steps, my words, my thoughts, my actions today.

No comments:

Post a Comment