Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012

I am a little sluggish this morning, don’t know why. Last night Alan worked on wiring issues on the Explorer and trailer, and helped me put an inline fuse on my accessory power cord for the Concours. I removed the battery and found it decidedly low on water, which I filled and reinstalled.

Today is a fairly normal day, with significant available time to work on my message for Easter.


Romans 16

Paul makes very personal greetings in this chapter, reminding me of the supreme importance of individuals and the relationships we develop as we work together in building the Kingdom of God.

“Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past…”

A great benediction. Guide me today Lord as I serve you with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment