Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

The sound of steady rain has not been familiar lately. As I awoke I heard what sounded like water running in a nearby downspout, but I could not hear any rain hitting the roof. Now that I am up I can see and hear the regular rain. I will adjust my planning for this “day off” accordingly. It was good to get away last week, and I am looking forward to having an unscheduled day here at home.

I Peter 3

Verse 15 – “but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;” This verse informs the believer and instructs each of us to live in a noteworthy way with readiness to explain the difference of our lives, the hope that is in us, Christ as Lord.

Guide me today Lord as I serve you on this rainy day in the Ozarks, this last day of April as the earth rotates on its axis and orbits the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment