Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012

Today I will host a high school student who is a member of Wesley and will job shadow me in the morning. He is interested in a vocation in the church, and I welcome the opportunity to talk with him about pastoring. At noon I will drive Audrey to the airport where she catches a flight to Los Angeles for a Mother’s day visit to Bethany at Azusa. Tonight I will make phone calls related to the Lay Leadership team nominations. Tomorrow I have two wedding rehearsals, and then the two weddings on Saturday. Last night I met with a couple whose wedding will be at Wesley in August, and then co-taught the new member class with Pastor Mi Hyeon.

Psalm 103
Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and all that is within me bless his holy name! Yes, amen, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment